I write monthly for the collaborative blog Putting on the New.
Here are some other places you can find my words in the world.
- Two meditiations in The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter.
- One meditation in Blessed Are You: Meditations on the Beatitudes.
- Guest post on The Green Grandma for The Sabbath Experiment.
- Contributer to Jane Friedman’s When Mom Was My Age series.
- Guest post for Lisa DeLay, Pride and Popularity.
- Guest post for Evangelical Seminary’s Deeper Leader blog, Joy with a Side of Fear.
- Guest post for Carol Cool, Changed by Compassion.
- Guest post for The Green Grandma, Expect the Unexpected for Supermom! How I birthed my baby series.
- “Submitting Your Hit List to Jesus: 5 ways to pray for your enemies,” Prayer Connect magazine, May/June 2013 issue.
- Guest post for Live58, We’re on Food Stamps and We’re Not Like That.
- Guest post for Accidental Devotional’s series Jesus at the Blackboard: Choose Wisely.
- Guest posts for Joel Kime: Origin stories, superheroes and what defines us and Why we tell our stories
- Guest post for Alison McLennan’s Nothing So Broken Series: When the Vow Breaks.
- “Training for a Prayer-a-Thon: How to Develop Your Intercessory Muscles,” Prayer Connect magazine, November/December 2013 issue.
- “Decisons, Decisions,” Devotions on the Go, Thriving Family magazine, August/September 2013 issue.
- Guest post for OneWord365: The One Thing I Didn’t Expect to Release.
- Guest post for Preston Yancey’s series What Women Want From the Church: Sisters.