5 on Friday is a new weekly feature on the blog where I’ll share five things I’m reading, watching, listening to, enjoying, thinking about … you get the idea. Read the first one here.
- Abby Frye, blogging about her life with a chronic kidney disease, transplant issues and her very real feelings about being sick
- Carol Cool, blogging about social justice issues and how ordinary people can make a difference in their worlds
- Courtney Walsh, blogging about books and writing and trusting God with tough stuff
- Kristen Hershey, blogging about deals for families, craft ideas, adoption and motherhood
- Michelle Roberts, blogging about life “in the fish bowl” as a pastor’s wife.
Who are your regular reads on the Internet?